Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

I Don't Freaking Know

I've been staring at this page for the last half hour and I can't think of a single thing to write about.
From: www.browneyedbaker.com
It might just be the sick haze that I've been in for the past week, but I haven't been able to think a single clear thought all day.
For example, we were doing a socratic seminar thing in English today (socratic seminar: When everybody gathers in a circle and talks about stuff) and we have to talk for participation points. Since today was the Day of Silence, I was originally gonna use that as an excuse to not talk since I feel like crap, but Mr. P made it very clear that we HAD to talk, even if we were participating in DoS.
Speaking of the DoS, I have a slight confession. I'm sort of a chatterbox most of the time. Not in class though, because that's disrespectful to the teacher and honestly there aren't very many people that I would want to talk with anyway. Knowing this about myself, I knew that DoS would be a train wreck if I actually tried to do it.  However, to make myself feel like I was a good person and participating, I decided to make some snickerdoodles and give them out to people and tell them about DoS. However I ran out before first period even started, and got sort of overwhelmed by the stampede of boys who saw that I was giving out food. Anyway, back to English class.
So we were all talking 'bout rights and stuff, when the little voice in my head was like 'Dude, you really need to talk soon. Otherwise you're gonna fail.' Since grades are extremely important to me, and failing English would be incredibly devastating, I started to just spew some crap that sorta sounded like it had to do with the subject.
You know when you sort of zone out while you're talking, and you can hear and feel yourself talking but you aren't really comprehending it? That's what happened in English. And it sucked. But I'm still feeling too sick to care much more than that at the moment
So this isn't really a review post, but I honestly haven't seen much this week that would require a review.
I really should've because I took two sick days this week and watched movies the whole time, but they were old movies that either I've already seen too many times to want to do an entire post on (a.k.a Disney movies), or everyone likes them anyway and it'd be pointless to do a post on them (a.k.a Lord of the Rings).
So I guess I'm just gonna leave it at that for this week. I'm sick and miserable and I don't have anything worth talking about.
I'll probably do a post about spring break next week if I don't end up killing myself and my family by crashing a four wheeler.
Or a car.
I estimate a 45% chance of either of those things happening, so the odds are in my favor, but only slightly O-0.

No comments:

Post a Comment