Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

A complete blah post that I'm actually turning in o_o

Unfortunately, I don't have the time, energy, or material to do an actual post.
The reason for this is that I'm in California for a Catholic conference and Disneyland adventure.
I'm gonna do a post about the trip, complete with fabulous pictures, but the computer I'm on at the moment is finicky and doesn't like my phone (which has the pictures).
Plus a post like that would take a super duper long time , which again, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME FOR.
From: en.wikipedia.org
Since I have to do an actual review post....I'll do something on......uh......frick I don't even know.
I'll do it on my hotel room! Ya, I'll do it on the room!
The coolest part about it is that we can see the tower of terror from the room.
Unfortunately, we don't get any free fireworks shows even though we can clearly see both parks. I don't even know if they're doing fireworks this time of year. I don't know why they wouldn't, but they apparently are not.
The t.v really really sucks. The remote is fritzy, and doesn't work even 1/3 of the time. However, this is not a problem for my brother Gabe, since he only wants to watch comedy central anyway.
Seriously, it's constant Kay and Pele. It's horrible.
There's one really amazing part of the hotel though.
There are (is?) Starbucks EVERYWHERE. EV-RY-WHERE.
In the lobby. In the rooms. In the other hotels. California is apparently made of frappechinos.
There are also pictures of palm trees everywhere, because apparently real palm trees are not enough for the tourist experience. They need to amp up the palm trees to OVER 9000.
So I guess the room is nice....maybe. It's good enough, considering we're RIGHT NEXT TO DISNEYLAND.
Since I still need to put a link, I'll just stick a poem that I like right here.
I'll tell you ALL about the trip next time, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment