Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

The Ails of a Lonely Soul

I don't actually wanna talk about Valentines Day. I just thought of the title and thought it sounded
Can you believe this is the only February 14th picture I could
find that didn't have hearts and stuff on it?
From:daynikesblog.com
poetic.
Since I really don't want to do a post on Valentines Day (and I'm really short on time because I have a million other things I have to do), I thought I'd do a post on February 14th in general.
So here's a bunch of stuff that's happened on February 14th.
In 842- Charles the Bald ((that's a really unfortunate epithet))  and Louis the German ((and that's a very generic one)) swear the Oaths of Strasburg in the French and German languages.
I have no idea what any of that means.
In 1942- the battle of Pasir Panjang contributes to the fall of Sinapore.
Sinapore.....fell?
I was not aware of this tragedy(?).
In 2005, Youtube was launched by a group of college students, eventually becoming the largest video sharing website in the world and a main source for viral videos.
Wait......what?
It's Youtube's birthday?
And no one got it a cake or anything?
That's so sad.
It's also Simon Pegg, Michael Bloomberg and Florence Henderson's birthday ((along with like five billion other people)) so happy birthday to them.
I didn't immediately recognize any of the people that died, but happy death day to them.
I guess it's kind of Oregon and Arizona's birthdays too, because it's their statehood day!!
HORRAY FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAYS!!!

Here's the source for all my info. It was wikipedia so I probably just accidentally lied to everyone on some of the facts.
I'm sorry for the silly post, and I'm sorry that it wasn't actually a review post. Next week should be better cus I'll hopefully have seen The Lego Movie by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment