Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

I have no idea what I should make this post about.

Seriously, I have not a clue.
I saw Catching Fire last Saturday, but I don't want to review it because it's everywhere right now, and why would you read a review of Catching Fire by me when you could get lots of shorter and more convenient reviews from your friends?
Also, I haven't read the book since 6th grade, and I don't remember enough to do a decent comparison of the two.
I'm know that I should start doing book reviews on here, since I made a big deal about that in my introductory post. But I do book reviews for my school newspaper and by the time I get here, I'm too reviewed out to even look at a book.
I don't know. I just don't know what to do a post about.
Maybe you, my small but lovely readership, could help me?
I need ideas. I need suggestions for things to watch, for things to read. I need to know what YOU like and what you want me to like (or hate).
PLEASE GIVE SUGGESTIONS.

Huh, I guess I figured out what to make this post about :)

2 comments:

  1. Well, we've had a lot of movies out recently. There was Ender's Game and Frozen and Delivery Man (which you hated), and Catching Fire (which you...ah, you already addressed that). As for books, you just read Let It Snow, which could make for a good (and easy?) review. Or you could talk about Neal Shusterman coming to school.
    Actually, no. I think I'm gonna talk about that.
    We should both talk about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'll let you talk about that. It wasn't terribly interesting for me anyway :/
    But thank you for replying :)

    ReplyDelete